In addition to the legally required elements, electronic and printed invoices must contain information on the MUCODE number. The MUCODE number serves for identification of a specific company of the VINCI Construction CS Group. This MUCODE number is included in the billing address of each order, if a MUCODE number has been assigned to the ordering company. The MUCODE number must then be stated on the invoice.
Printed invoices containing the MUCODE number are not sent to the company’s address, but to the relevant PO BOX.
1. Invoices sent in electronic form via e-mail
- The invoice must be in PDF format
- The invoice must be sent to the relevant e-mail address
- The subject line of the e-mail must contain one of the following words: faktura, faktury, fakturace, fakturováno, fakturujeme, přefakturace, prefakturace, invoice, facture, rechnung, dobropis, vyúčtování, vyuctovani, fakturácie
- The only accepted invoice format is uncompressed PDF with or without electronic signature
- One e-mail may contain only one invoice
- If an invoice and an attachment are contained in one file, the invoice must always be placed on the first page of the file
- One e-mail can contain a maximum of two files (invoice + attachments). If an e-mail contains two files, the word Faktura must be contained in the name of invoice file.
- The maximum total size of attachments in an e-mail is 15 MB
2. Printed invoices sent to a PO BOX
As mentioned above, printed invoices of companies that have been assigned a MUCODE number are not sent to the given company‘s registered office, but to the address of the respective PO BOX (each company of the Group has its own PO BOX).
Attention! PO BOXes and individual e-mail addresses are intended exclusively for sending tax documents and proforma invoices. All other correspondence – e.g. contracts, reminders, requests for release of retentions, advertising correspondence, invitations and other correspondence – should be sent to the existing address of the respective Group company or to the e-mail address of the contact person.